See image above. Download Mooring Plan as a PDF.
GEAR TRANSPORT TO SANDHAMN
KSSS provides transportation of personal gear from the start (Skeppsholmen) of the ÅF Offshore Race to Sandhamn. The following applies:
- Drop-off of personal gear behind the KSSS Race Office at Skeppsholmen on Saturday afternoon until 18:00 or Sunday from 07:00 to 10:00.
- Each boat is allowed a maximum of four bags. Boats over 50 feet are allowed up to five bags.
- Maximum weight is 20 kilos per bag and must be of normal shape, i.e. a big sailor's bag.
- Each bag should have a name tag (provided by KSSSat drop-off). Your boat's name and reporting number must be clearly visible on the tag.
- The reporting number will be used when picking up bags i Sandhamn.
- Alcohol (incl. beer/wine) or flammable goods may not be sent. No large and bulky goods.
- The gear will be transported to Sandhamn and can be collected from Monday evening July 4 at the Pool Area at Seglarhotellet, room Havet. The gear will be sorted in order of reporting number.
- It won’t be possible to collect gear during the wee hours of the night.
KSSS will handle your gear with care but takes no responsibility for damage or theft.
Regatta Chairman: Håkan Andersson, email@example.com
Vice Chairman (Land): Karin Holmsten
Lotta Ridelberg +46 8 556 166 93
Magnus Woxén +46 8 556 166 83
Questions regarding safety
Safety officer: Thomas Frimanson - firstname.lastname@example.org
ISAF Offshore Special Regulations Category 3 can be found at www.sailing.org.
A Swedish version of Category 3 can be found at www.ksss.se
Participating boats have to moor at the latest 18:00 hours on Friday July 1st and do not pay any mooring fee in designated areas in Stockholm from June 30th to July 3rd and in Sandhamn after finish until Thursday July 7th. For further information contact the harbour master at email@example.com
Boat Yard Service
Full facilities are available in a few places and, for hauling out, lifting and launching. For details, see addresses below:
Sune Carlssons Båtvarv www.sunecarlssonbatvarv.se
Saltsjö Pir www.saltsjopir.se
Bullandö Marina www.bullandomarina.se
Official Speed Records
ÅF Offshore Race official speed records are registered at ISAF World Sailing Speed Record Council and can be reviewed at www.sailspeedrecords.com.
The speed records are 14,38 knots for Multihull and 10,88 for Monohull.
Included in the entry fee is 100 SEK for the Swedish Sailing Federation’s regatta administration.
Swedish Sailing Federation’s Rating System (SRS) certificate for foreign boats
Foreign boats intending to compete in SRS, can apply for SRS certificate free of charge from the Swedish Sailing Federation, (link).
A Media Office will be provided both in the race village in Stockholm and in Sandhamn. All visiting accredited media representatives will be welcome. Media representatives wishing to cover the event are requested to contact KSSS media representative Mats Olsson at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Regatta Dinner in Sandhamn, will take place immediately after the Prize Giving Ceremony Wednesday July 6th. Tickets for the dinner shall be reserved and paid directly to Seglarhotellet in Sandhamn, email@example.com or telephone +46 8 574 504 00.