Racing in Sandhamn
Sandhamn is one of Sweden’s best yacht-racing arenas and KSSS arrange both course yacht-racing and ocean racing at Sandhamn.
Sandön is a wonderful island, full of charm, in the archipelago and in the harbour of Sandhamn there are often many boats belonging to both tourists and racing teams. At Lökholmen, which lies opposite Sandhamn there is also a guest harbour.
When you sail in Sandhamn you should bear in mind the following:
- The Harbour stewards will meet you and allot a place for your boat, always follow their instructions
- Be resourceful with water on the island
- For information on accommodations, restaurants and shops, click here...
- In Sandhamn there is a boat filling station and North Sails has a service loft, information about how you can contact the on-duty sail maker can be found on the door to the loft
- In the guest harbour at Sandhamn and at Lökholmen there is access to changing rooms, showers and toilets
- Competing boats do not need to pay the harbour fee during the period of the regatta
Welcome to Sandhamn and Lökholmen!